Together they demonstrate ergonomic techniques for safely moving people while minimizing the risk of injury.
Learn the basic concepts and principles of back care
- Learn the power position
- Understand what is necessary for stability
- Discover and practice natural movement
Discover the actual emergency evacuation techniques
- Assisting someone who can walk
- Moving safely in/out of a wheelchair
- Transferring from bed to wheelchair or floor
- Moving along the floor
- Proceeding down stairs
“The Get Me Out of Here!™ DVD is a very useful resource. I like the clear demonstrations and the reinforcement of safe zone and danger zones, as well as the focus on clients and on safety. The manual is an excellent guide to use alongside the DVD.”
Lesley Bainbridge, Associate Principal, College of Health Disciplines, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
1. Click on the 'Buy Now' button to pay via PayPal.