Many workers are “forced out” of their work by a preventable injury.
If you want to decrease your direct and indirect costs associated with worker injuries, then this program is for you. The Don’t Be Forced Out program is a basic introduction to Musculo-Skeletal Injuries (MSI) that are caused or aggravated by the work people do.
Don't Be Forced Out guides you to form a plan of action that complies with the Worker’s Compensation Board Ergonomic (MSI) Requirement for worker safety.
Have your employees be injury free with no loss of work time by:
- Understanding the causes and prevention of injuries
- Discovering the 7 ergonomic risk factors
- Learning the signs, symptoms and phases of a MSI
At the end of the session, you will be aware of risk identification, assessment and control and will have a general knowledge of preventing injuries before they happen. You will:
- Understand how MSI is directly connected to force, awkward posture, repetition … and more
- Learn to identify and control hazards
- Begin to solve problems unique to your organization
This workshop is best suited for:
- Employers, Managers, Safety Advisors
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety members
- Employees wanting to gain an understanding of injury mechanism
Workshop length: 1 to 1.5 hours
Contact Free to Be to arrange a workshop.
Workshops Participants Speak: Read testimonials from this and other workshops.